C2171 • 100mm 100V 5W Ceiling EWIS Speaker Black Plastic Grille
$91.95 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
This range of speakers have been engineered to meet the requirements of evacuation and occupant warning paging systems. The high efficiency speaker and transformer combination ensures high SPL, wide frequency response, superior speech intelligibility and reproduction for mission critical applications. All components of the fixture are manufactured from high quality, long lasting, flame retardant material and tested to the rigours of the new standard. On site installation will be simple and straight forward. Oversized cable glands and terminal blocks will make on site termination easier than other competing products. Finally the speaker will just ‘snap fit’ into the ceiling. Far easier than competitors models being offered on the market.
The Labour Saving One-Shot® Mounting System
Redback® “One-Shot®” speaker units install in seconds providing substantial labour cost savings for the professional installer compared to traditional mounting methods. The “Rat-Trap” version is the first “One-Shot®” to utilise a retaining 3 way spring latching system. Each latch is set like a rat trap before installation into the speaker hole. When the speaker is pushed into the ceiling, the latches spring open, securing the speaker in place. The snap clip material is formulated to retain long service life strength and spring action, ensuring a firm vibration free fit to either gyprock tiles, mineral fibre tiles or fixed gyprock ceilings. A neutral white RAL colour provides an architecturally unobtrusive finish to virtually any installation.
- Designed to meet Australian Standard AS ISO7240.24
- Excellent speech intelligibility
- Tuned PA driver designed to meet the latest fire standards
- High quality speaker driver developed for BGM, paging and emergency warning applications
- Patented 3 way latching ensures a neat, sag free installation.
- Fitted with 4 way wire protect terminal for loop in, loop out wiring.
- Fitted with cable restraint plate and flame retardent safety cover.
- Fitted with supervisory capacitor for line monitoring.
- Assembled in Australia.
- 5 year warranty.
Backed by an industry leading 5 Year Speaker Performance Warranty.
This speaker is covered by our 5 Year speaker performance warranty. Redback PA drivers are engineered and manufactured to stringent specifications ensuring maximum reliability under all operating conditions. Each driver has a power rating well above the max tapping of the transformer, ensuring reliable operation and excellent longevity.
Information & Downloads
- Power taps: 0.33, 0.66, 1.25, 2.5, 5W
- Impedance: 30kΩ, 15kΩ, 8kΩ, 4kΩ, 2kΩ
- SPL 1W @ 1m: 90dB
- SPL 1W @ 4m: 78dB
- SPL 5W @ 1m: 97dB
- SPL 5W @ 4m: 85dB
- Frequency response: 100Hz-15kHz
- Coverage Angles: 1000Hz 182°, 2000Hz 163°, 4000Hz 77°
- Connection: 4 way terminal block + 22uF bipolar capacitor
- Approval: AS ISO7240.24
- Environmental Type: A (for indoor applications)
- SPL by tappings @ 1m
- 0.33W: 85.2dB
- 0.66W: 88.2dB
- 1.25W: 91.2dB
- 2.5W: 94dB
- 5W: 97dB
- Black flame retardant ABS grille (Taitalac 8540T)
- Black flame retardant ABS spring clips (Cycoloy C2950HF)
- Red flame retardant ABS transformer dome cover (Starex VH-0800)
- Driver construction: Paper cone
- Ceiling cutout: 140mmØ
- Grille diameter: 159mmØ
- Mounting depth: 117mm (including ceiling tile thickness)
- Overall weight: 700g
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +55°C
- Relative humidity: < 95%
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 5 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.