D0880A • Commander PSCM1100 1100VA Pure Sine Wave UPS
Manufacturer's Code PSCM1100
$715.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
Visit the PowerShield UPS Sizing Guide. which will help you select the correct UPS for your power protection needs.
Pure Sine Wave Output
- The Commander Tower provides a sine wave output, even when the UPS is running off of its batteries.
- The pure sine wave offers an economical solution to back up gates, cameras, computers, motors, telephone systems and other sensitive equipment.
Output Power Factor 0.9
- With an output power factor of 0.9 the Commander Tower is a high-density UPS that will provide higher performance and efficiency to critical applications.
Programmable Power Management
- Features a combination of both Australian and IEC outlets.
- With programmable power management outlets users can easily and independently control load segments. During power failure this feature enables users to extend battery time to mission-critical devices by shutting down noncritical devices in a timely manner.
Ultra Modern, Informative LCD
- Designed by Power Shield engineers this ultra modern LCD features extra large numeral displays and an informative
mimic allowing users to view up to date information at a glance.
- With built in advanced ECO mode this UPS will achieve an efficiency of up to 98% during normal mains operation. Using this option will allow for reduced ongoing running costs.
Smart AVR with Buck and Boost
- With a built in voltage regulator, the Commander Tower will maintain regulated nominal output without using battery power during brownouts and overvoltages.
Emergency Power Off Function (EPO)
- This feature can turn off and isolate the UPS in the event of fires or other emergencies.
Multiple Communication Available
- USB, RS-232 supports PowerShield NetGuard® software for Windows, Linux and Mac
- Intelligent slot for either PSSNMPV4, PSAS400, PSMbus
- Pure Sine Wave Output
- Output Power Factor 0.9
- Free, programmable Power Management
- Ultra Modern, Informative LCD – Shows Battery Time Remaining
- ECO Mode
- Smart AVR
- Emergency Power Off Function
- Multiple Communication Available with faster SNMP Card
- Powershield P/No: SS1000
- Battery backup time: 14 minutes @ half load, 5 minutes @ full load.
- Battery backup capacity: 1000VA
- Transfer time: 3ms max
- Input voltage (nominal): 240V AC Input
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Dimensions: 380 x 200 x 180
- Weight: 15kg
- Manufacturer's Code:PSCM1100
- Shipping Weight: 13.15000Kg
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Downloads & Tools
Warranty & Returns
We offer a 2 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.