D0883 • PSD1600 UPS 1600VA Defender
Manufacturer's Code PSD1600
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
Visit the PowerShield UPS Sizing Guide. which will help you select the correct UPS for your power protection needs.
- Line interactive smart AVR
- Three Australian outlets
- Full time power surge / spike protection
- USB communications with sophisticated PowerShield NetGuard software
- Modern, stylish steel enclosure
- Ultra reliable
Information & Downloads
- Powershield P/No: Powershield Defender 1600
- Battery backup capacity: 1600VA
- Input voltage (nominal): 240V AC Input
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Batteries: 12V 9Ah x 2
- Dimensions: 397 x 146 x 205
- Weight: 11.5kg
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 2 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.