D4249 • TL-WR941HP 450Mbps 802.11n High Power Wireless Router
The TL-WR941HP uses independent high power amplifiers and high gain antennas to provide a superior wireless experience.
High Gain External Antennas
High gain antennas boost the reception and sensitivity of the router to create stronger connections over greater distances. This allows the router signal to travel farther and provide stable Internet access for all of your most important connected devices.
Independent High Power Amplifiers
Independent high power amplifiers provide significantly increased output power of up to 1000mw*1, which is up to 5x transmission power, when compared to a normal router. This ensures that your wireless signal is strong enough to penetrate walls and other obstacles.
Superior Range – Up to 10,000*2 Square Feet
With its upgraded hardware, the TL-WR941HP easily outperforms standard routers, providing dramatically expanded wireless coverage and connections that are significantly more reliable. You can enjoy high speed Wi-Fi in every part of your home, in your garage, and even in the backyard.
The signal from the TL-WR941HP can remain strong, even after it has passed through walls and barriers. This helps to eliminate Wi-Fi dead spots and ensures that your wireless signal will remain stable over longer distances. Now you can enjoy reliable Wi-Fi in even more places.
More than a Router
In addition to serving as a wireless router, the TL-WR941HP can also function as a range extender or wireless access point, providing you with the flexibility you need in any situation.
450Mbps – The Ideal Choice on 2.4GHz
With the 450Mbps wireless speeds on 2.4GHz Wi-Fi band, the TL-WR941HP can work smoothly with almost any bandwidth intensive application including VoIP, HD streaming, or online gaming, without the lag.
Easy Setup and Management
The intuitive web interface and powerful Tether app allow you to set up the routers in minutes. Tether also lets you manage your network settings, including parental controls and access control policies, using any Android or iOS device.
- Superior Range – High power amplifiers and high-gain antennas provide enhanced wireless range up to 10,000 sq ft.
- Wall-Penetrating Wi-Fi – Enhanced Wi-Fi signal cuts through walls and obstacles, eliminating dead zones
- 3 Modes Functionality – Offers three wireless modes, including Router, Range Extender, and Access Point
- 450Mbps Wireless Speed – Ideal for video streaming, online gaming and VoIP
Information & Downloads
- Quality of Service: WMM, Bandwidth Control
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP/L2TP/BigPond
- Management: Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
- DHCP: Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
- Dynamic DNS: DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP
- VPN Pass-Through: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec (ESP Head)
- Access Control: Parental Control, Local Management Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management
- Firewall Security: DoS, SPI Firewall
- IP Address Filter/MAC Address Filter/Domain Filter
- IP and MAC Address Binding Interface: 4 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100Mbps WAN Port
- Button: Wireless On/Off Button, RE Button, WPS Button Reset Button, Power On/Off Button
- Antenna: 3*9dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna (RP-SMA)
- External Power Supply: 12VDC / 1.5A
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 227.5 x 190 x 48.3mm
- Wireless Specification
- Frequency: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Signal Rate: 11n: Up to 450Mbps(dynamic)
- 11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
- 11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
- Reception Sensitivity: 450M: -71dBm@10% PER
- 130M: -74dBm@10% PER
- 108M: -74dBm@10% PER
- 54M: -77dBm@10% PER
- 11M: -91dBm@8% PER
- 6M: -89dBm@10% PER
- 1M: -97dBm@8% PER
- Transmit Power: CE:<20dBm(2.4GHz)
- Wireless Functions Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge,
- WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,
- WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Certification CE, FCC, RoHS, NCC, BSMI
- Package Contents 450Mbps Wireless N High Power Router
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
- Technical Support Card
- System Requirements Microsoft® Windows 10/8.1/8/7, XP, MAC® OS,
- NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
- Environment Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 3 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.