D4290 • TL-MR3020 Portable 3G/4G Wireless N Router
Compatibility is the most important aspect to consider when you're selecting a 3G/4G router. To ensure the best compatibility between our routers and the modem you would use with the router, TP-LINK has made certain that our 3G Routers are compatible with the ISPs in the regions in which they are sold. We have teams around the globe continually testing our Routers with newly emerged modems to ensure that end users can feel confident that their routers will operate flawlessly where they live and work.
Please Note: This package does not include a USB power supply
Please Note: A 3/4G sim USB dongle is required create your own Wi-Fi hotspot (not included)
1x Portable router,
1x Micro USB to Type A USB Cable
1x Ethernet Cable
1x User Manual
- Plug in 3G/4G USB modem to share your Wi-Fi connections, the compatibility is assured via years of field tests
- Portable and elegant, providing carry-on wireless connections for business travel and family trips
- 300 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds meet your daily internet needs
- One button switches from 3G/4G, AP and WISP modes, for access internet everywhere
- Power via your laptop's USB port, a USB power adapter or a smartphone charger
- 3G/4G and WAN fail-over backup strategy ensures TL-MR3020 provides a sustained internet connection
- NBN ready for FTTN / FTTB / FTTH / FTTP
- Travel-size Design, small and light enough to take on the road
- Three modes available for different situations: 3G/4G Router, WISP Client Router and Travel Router Mode (AP Mode)
Information & Downloads
- Hardware Features
- Interface: 1 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN Port, USB 2.0 Port for 3G/4G modem, a micro USB Port for power supply.
- Button: Reset Button, Mode Switch
- Dimensions: 74W x 67D x 22H mm
- Antenna Type: Internal Antenna
- Wireless Features
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Transmit Power: <20dBm
- Wireless Modes: 3G Router, Travel Router (AP), WISP Client Router
- Wireless Security: Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, Wireless MAC Filtering
- Software Features
- Security: Firewall, MAC filtering, Denial of Service (DoS)
- DHCP: Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, DMZ, UPnP
- Access Control: Parental Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management
- System Requirements Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, 10, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
- Environment Operating temperature:-10℃~60℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~80℃
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 3 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.