D4431 • Blackhawk 12/14dBi LPDA 4G Booster Antenna
Manufacturer's Code ANT-BH-YG-LOG-LPDA
A Log Periodic Dipole Antenna, or LPDA for short, is a clever antenna design that provides exceptional wide-band performance by phasing a series of elements together, much like an ordinary Yagi but with each successive element of a smaller (or larger) length. The result of this clever engineering is an antenna that holds high gain, with good tuning, across the entire cellular frequency range.
- 12 dBi gain across lower bands 698-960 MHz
- 14 dBi gain across bands 1710-2700 MHz
- 12 dBi gain across upper bands 3300-4000 MHz
- Ruggedised construction for Australian conditions
- Fully welded, powder coat aluminium design
- Stainless steel mounting clamp included
- 30 cm tail with pre-terminated N Female connector
- Ideal for high-speed 3G and 4G LTE applications
- Great for Telstra Next-G and 4GX networks, Optus, and Vodafone 3G/4G & 5G
Information & Downloads
- Frequency Range: 698-960 / 1710-2700/ 3300-4000
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω
- Peak Gain: 12 / 14 dBi
- VSWR: ≤2.5:1 / ≤1.8:1
- Polarisation: Vertical, linear
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 55 / 42°
- Vertical Beamwidth: 46 / 34°
- Maximum Input Power: 50 W
- Dimensions 1290 x 210 x 70 mm
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.