Maximite Colour Computer Kit
Important Note For Kit Buyers:
This product is supplied in component form and requires soldering, drilling, and assembly. We recommend users are familiar with at least basic electronic principles and have the ability to solder.
While the PIC32 has been pre-soldered, the user is required to solder a single 0805 size capacitor to the board during construction in addition to the through hole components.
- Self-contained high-performance microcomputer.
- Microchip 32-bit processor running at 80MHz with 512KB flash memory and 128KB RAM.
- Colour VGA output, 480 x 432 pixels with eight colours (black, red, green, blue, cyan, yellow, purple and white).
- Standard PS/2-style keyboard input.
- Stereo audio synthesiser for music and sound effects.
- Battery backed real-time clock (optional).
- 20 external I/O lines which can be configured as analog inputs, digital inputs/outputs, frequency measurement,etc.
- Arduino compatible connector with an additional 20 I/O lines that are independent of the original 20 I/Os.
- SD card support – up to 32GB for storing programs and files.
- USB port for connecting to a personal computer (Windows, Mac or Linux) as a terminal or for file transfer.
- Extensive communications protocols including serial, I2C, SPI and 1-wire.
- 2-channel audio/analog/PWM analog output.
- Graphic capability includes selectable fonts, user designed fonts, drawing lines, circles, squares and control over any pixel with any colour.
- Special commands for animated games. BLIT will copy a block of the video screen at high speed and SPRITE will create animated sprites that can be moved on the screen without disturbing the background.
- Firmware upgrades via USB.
- Full-featured BASIC interpreter and operating system.
Upgrades Over K 9550:
Colour VGA output 480x432 pixels with 8 colours
Stereo audio synthesiser
Battery backed real-time clock
Arduino compatible connector with an additional 20 independant I/O lines
2-channel audio/analog/PWM analog output
Special commands for animated games
Information & Downloads
- Altronics Code: K9555
- I/N: 10160
- Barcode: 9321758177860
- Shipping Weight: 0.28140Kg
- Packaging Sizes
- EACH: 1
- CARTON: 10
- Large Image 1
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.