M8539 • 7 Stage 12V 12A Automotive 240V Battery Charger
Auto Reconnect Feature
An important feature of this unit is the auto reconnect function. This applies the previously used settings and commences charging once mains power is reapplied. This is especially handy for RV & caravan use where the user may disconnect the mains power, move to a new site and plug the unit in again. The auto reconnect feature means the unit doesn't need to be set up again after each mains disconnection. Many similar chargers on the market do not have this key feature.
- Selectable output current, 2A, 4A, 8A and 12A
- Auto reconnect feature
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protected
- Overheating protection
- Suits 12V lead acid, Gel, EFB and AGM batteries
- Includes Croc clips
- Winter & summer charge modes
- Defective cell detection
- Boost charge function
- Trickle charge function
- Battery level test
- Battery cranking ability test
- Battery CCA test (cold cranking amps)
- Battery alternator performance test
- Includes dual USB output for charging devices (3Amp total)
Information & Downloads
- Input voltage: 200-240V AC 50Hz.
- Charging voltage: 14.4V (winter 14.6V) standard vehicle,
- 14.6V (winter 14.8V) start/stop (AGM).
- Charging current: 12A maximum.
- Types of battery: Lead acid, gel, calcium, AGM, EFB, 14-220Ah (charging).
- Dimensions: 195 x 138 x 78mm.
- Weight: 1.5kg.
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.