M8636A • 200A In-Line Solar Panel/Battery Watt Meter
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
- Operates 8-60V DC
- Ideal for 12V or 24V DC electrical systems
- Displays volts, amps, watts and average watts
- Backlit LCD Screen
- Anderson style connectors for easy connection
- Use with fridges, solar panels, dual battery systems and battery packs.
Information & Downloads
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
- Operating Voltage: 8-60V (0-8 V with auxiliary power)
- Operation Current: 0.2-0.5A
- Auxiliary Battery Operating Voltage: 9-60V DC
- Auxiliary Battery Operating Current: 0.2-0.5A
- 50A continuous. 200A (max - 1min)
- 0-60V, resolution 0.01V
- 0-6554W, resolution 0.1W
- 0-65Ah, resolution 0.001Ah
- 0-6554Wh, resolution 0.01W
- Measurement Update Period: 0.4s
- Data Queue Sequence Time: 2s
- Wire Size: 12 AWG
- Display: 16 x 2 backlit LCD screen
- Dimensions: 85L x 42W x 25H mm
- Weight: 82g
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.