M8937D • 12V DC 3A Appliance Power Supply Adapter
$32.50 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
- Input Range: 100V to 240V AC
- Output Voltage: 12V DC
- Barrel Length: 10mm
- Plug Tip Type: 5.5mm outer diameter and 2.1mm inside diameter
- Polarity: Positive centre
- Cable Length: 1.8m
- MEPS Efficiency Level: VI
- Australian Standards Compliant
- Suitable for a range of electronic devices
- Compatible with Australian mains power point
Information & Downloads
- Rated Input Voltage: 100-240V AC
- Operating Range: 90-264V AC
- Rated Input Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Variation Frequency: 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz
- Rated Input Current: 0.8A Max.
- Primary Current Protection: An adequate internal fuse on the AC input line is provided
- Power Consumption (no loading): 0.1W Max. (Input voltage 115V and 230V)
- Configuration: II Conductor
- AC Leakage Current: 0.25mA (Max) @ 240V AC input
- DC Output Voltage: 12V
- Minimum Load Current: 0.01A
- Rating Load Current: 3A
- Rating Output Power: 36W
- Line Regulation: The line regulation is less than ±5% while measuring at rated load and +/-10% of input voltage changing.
- Load Regulation: The load regulation for +12V is less than ±5%, at measured output load from 0% to 100% rated load
- Temperature: Operating: 0°C +40°C, Non-Operating: -20°C +80°C
- Humidity: Operating: 10%~90% (Non Condensing), Non-Operating: 10%~90% (Non Condensing)
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.