N2104 • Heavy Duty Electronic 12V Battery Isolator
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
May also be used with a single battery, operating as a low voltage cutout to prevent over discharge.
- Solid state - no moving parts
- Low standby current and voltage drop
- Suits most lead acid batteries
- Over temperature, over voltage, over current and low voltage protection
- Single or dual battery use
- Manual override option
Information & Downloads
- Max output current: 110A
- Continuous output current: 100A
- Voltage drop (main to aux batt.): 300mV
- Cut in: Adjustable 12.9-13.8V dc
- Cut out: Adjustable 10.5-13.0V dc
- Operating temperature: -40 to +60°C
- Dimensions (mm): 222 x 75 x 50
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.