P1653A • Yellow 1m Cat6a SSTP Ethernet Patch Cable
Category 6A cables, commonly called "Cat 6a" are backward compatible with older data cable standards such as Category 5 and 5e. They can also be used in place of standard Cat6 cables. These cables have been designed to prevent crosstalk between pairs and reduced system noise. This allows it to achieve higher speeds than the older standards up to 10 Gigabit. The main benefit of Cat 6a over its predecessor is 500MHz bandwidth support at 10Gbps speeds, which enables higher speed data transfer over longer distances than Cat 6 can achieve. Cat 6a cables also have more robust shielding and improved signal-to-noise ratios to prevent crosstalk between cables in patch racks etc.
- Fitted with Category 6a nickel plated shielded compliant RJ plug
- Halogen free jacket
- 500Mhz bandwidth @ 10Gbps
- 100% copper conductors
- T568A configuration
- Suitable for use in PoE applications
- Impedance matched wire and connectors for superior performance
- Durable and flexible outer jacket
- Fully moulded strain-relief boot
- Snag prevention design to reduce plug/socket damage
- ISO/IEC 11801 Category 6A
- TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 6A compliant
Information & Downloads
- Rated current: 125V AC, 1.5A @ 25°C
- Contact resistance: 20mΩ Max.
- Insulation resistance: 500mΩ Min, 100V DC/min
- Voltage proof: 1000V AC/1 minute no breakdown
- Insertion & withdrawal force: 30N max.
- Shield plating: Nickel coated
- Durability: 750 cycles minimum
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Type: Zero halogen
- Outer diameter: 6.5mm ±0.2mm
- Type: S/FTP (SSTP) category 6A, solid copper conductors with braid shielding.
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.