P7434 • 50m Active Optical (AOC) HDMI V2.0 Cable
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
Please Note: This cable is directional. The plug labelled "DISPLAY" must be plugged into the TV Monitor input and the other plug labelled "SOURCE" must be plugged into the media source output.
- 4K/UHD - Video resolution up to 18G 4K@60 4:4:4.
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Compliant.
- HDR 10 (High Dynamic Range) - More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels.
- Varied Selection of Lengths - Available in models from 10 to 100m (33 to 328ft).
- Zero Compression - Zero compression and zero latency.
- Multi-channel Audio Extension - Up to 32 channels of uncompressed digital stereo signals for studio-grade surround sound.
- EDID Pass Thru- Pass EDID signals from the display to source.
- EMI & RFI Immunity.
- No External Power Supply Needed.
- Easy to Use - Simple to install, plug and play
What is AOC HDMI?
Active Optical Cable HDMI does exactly the same thing as a standard HDMI cable, with one major difference which is very important for installers. AOC cables allow lossless signal transfer over far greater distances than copper HDMI cables and even HDMI UTP baluns!
Normal copper HDMI cables start to lose bandwidth at lengths of 7.5m or more, steadily reducing the quality and even maximum resolution of the cable until eventually at 20m they reach their maximum distance. AOC HDMI cables use an optical fibre (much like S/PDIF audio) which can be run over distances up to 100m at full 4K @ 60Hz video and lossless digital audio.
Information & Downloads
- Inputs: 1 x HDMI (Type A 19-pin male)
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI (Type A 19-pin male)
- Compliance Standards: HDMI 2.0 (4K@60Hz Chroma sub-sampling 4:4:4 24bpp), HDCP 2.2
- Maximum Resolution Support: 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8-bit
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 594MHz
- Maximum Data Rate: 18Gbps (6Gbps per graphic channel)
- Audio Format: 2ch LPCM | Multichannel: LPCM, up to DTS-X, Dolby Atmos
- Latency: Zero
- Cable Structure: Hybrid optical fiber cable with copper wire
- Fiber Optic: Multi-mode fiber
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 10% to 90%, non-condensing
- Cable Diameter: 4.8mm
- Product Supply: No need external power
- Power Consumption (MAX): 0.45W
- Net Weight:1000g (2.2lbs) for 30m (98ft)
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.