S5104D • 12V 26Ah Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Battery
Our range of Powerhouse SLA batteries are from a quality supplier and are graded for use in UPS systems. We have found the quality of SLA batteries varies considerably between suppliers and often cheaper units have a shorter life span.
Excessive temperatures over 65ºC can effect the ABS housing. Need to be well ventilated in warm conditions. Not for use in engine bays.
Information & Downloads
- Length: 165mm
- Width: 125mm
- Height (Total inc. tabs): 175mm
- Weight: 8.3kg
- 20 hour rate (10.5V): 26Ah
- 10 hour rate (10.5V): 24.1Ah
- 1 hour rate (9.6V): 16.4Ah
Capacity affected by temperature
- 40Deg.C: 102%
- 25Deg.C: 100%
- 0Deg.C: 85%
- -15Deg.C: 65%
- Internal resistance: approx 15m Ohm
- Float charging voltage: 13.6 - 13.8V @ 25°C (temperature compensation: -18mV/°C)
- Cyclic charging voltage: 14.50 - 15V @ 25°C (temperature compensation: -30mV/°C)
- Maximum charging current: 7.8A
- Maximum discharging current: 390A (5 sec.)
- Designed floating life: 5 years.
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.