S5288B • NESS 3G/4G Dialler Unlocked
$242.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
The Ness 4G Dialler provides a 3G or 4G pathway for alarm diallers to communicate in the absence of a land line. Ideal for “Naked phone line” households, remote locations and anywhere you need easy and reliable cellular dialler monitoring.
This unit provides support for any dialler that reports to any Central Monitoring Station (without a need to any special control room receiver) or can dial an alarm event to a personal number, in the same fashion as it would if a land line was available. Also includes a back up battery to allow operation in the event of mains power failure. No programming of GSM Dialler required, just add a SIM card and you’re ready to go.
Please note:- SIM card required for operation.
- Plug-and-go operation - no programming required
- Alarm Panel Compatibility Compatible with all Ness PSTN alarm diallers in Contact ID DTMF and Voice formats
- Antenna with magnetic base supplied - long cable allows the unit to be installed in a secure housing
- Compatible with all Ness PSTN control panels and most third party panels
- LCD status display
- 12V Plug pack powered (included)
- On board battery backup
Information & Downloads
- Altronics Code: S5288B
- Manufacturer's Code: 106-250NS
- Barcode: 9321758232385
- Shipping Weight: 0.44200Kg
- Packaging Sizes
- EACH: 1
- CARTON: 20
- Large Image 1
- GSM Compatibility: 3G/4G
- AU Frequencies Supported MHz: 4G; Telstra B1 2100, B3 1800, B7 2600, B8 900, B28 700, Optus B1 2100, B3 1800, B7 2600, B28 700, B40 2300, Vodafone B1 2100, B3 1800, B5 850. 3G; Telstra B5 850, Optus B8 900, B1 2100, Vodafone B1 2100
- Alarm Panel compatibility: Compatible with most alarm diallers in Contact ID DTMF and Voice formats, Including all Ness systems (e.g. D8X/D16X Series, D8xD / D16XD Series,
- SmartLiving Series and M1 Series)
- Operation Voltage: 12VDC (Plug Pack Supplied)
- Battery Backup: Internal rechargeable Battery (Included)
- Battery Backup Time max.: 2-3 Hours on its own internal battery.
- Power Consumption: 25mA (Standby), 300mA (Communicating)
- Antenna: 3dB whip with magnetic base and 2.9m Cable length
- Dimensions: 175 x 115 x 35 mm
- Weight: 370g
- Operation Temperature: 0°C to +50°C
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.