S5276A • D8XCel 4G Navigator 8 Zone Alarm Panel
The Panel can use SMS to receive commands from a Smartphone. Supports control via internet using Ness iComms/aComms iPhone/iPad and Android apps and optional ethernet adapter. The application sends all the intended commands to the Panel by using SMS service. Application can send commands including: arm/disarm, programming, check system status, read alarm memory, receive alarm messages and operate AUX outputs all by SMS.
- 8 alarm zones
- Supports up to 3 mixed keypads (Navigator/Saturn/LCD) or 4 Navigator keypads
- 56 user codes can be programmed to operate by keypad PIN, radio key or access card.
- Optional Ness Radio Interface for fully integrated wireless security.
- Programmable Two Area partitioning can split the panel into two independent areas plus a common area.
- Real Time Clock with AutoTime features - auto arm/disarm, auto aux outputs, time based user control.
- 3 Door Access Controller onboard with support for Weigand prox or fingerprint readers.
- Supports control via internet using Ness iComms/aComms iPhone/iPad and Android apps and optional ethernet adapter.
- Home Mode allows partial arming, (eg, perimeter security overnight).
- Day Mode feature allows daytime monitoring of fire doors, coolrooms etc.
- Temporary Day Zone feature allows easy enabling/disabling of Day Mode.
- Keypad Panic and Duress feature.
- Two button arming feature.
- Fire Alarm feature with different siren tones.
- Highly flexible zone to output mapping.
- Onboard Vibration Sensor Analyser with programmable sensitivity. Use with Nessensor™ vibration sensors.
- Multiple programmable EOL resistor values from 0k to 22k (2k2 resistors supplied).
- Siren chirp and strobe flash on arming with radio key.
- Quiet chirps option on arm/disarm by radio key.
- True Dynamic Battery Test actively tests the battery under load every hour and every time a keypad code is entered.
- 4 programmable auxiliary outputs (Up to 8 Aux outputs optional).
- Optional output expander.
- Enhanced serial data input/output via RS232.
- Automatic reset fuses.
- Programmable Reset Output lockout.
- 30 event memory from KPX and Saturn keypads. 80 event memory can be accessed using Navigator keypad or NessComms™.
- Standard defaults to suit most applications.
- Easy programming by keypad or NessComms™ software by direct connect.
- All programming data is permanently stored in a non-volatile memory.
- All inputs and outputs are heavily protected against lightning and high voltage supply transients.
- High efficiency DC power supply with dual 17VAC/20VDC power input
Information & Downloads
- 2 Amp auto resetting / Siren output & Reset output.
- 500mA auto resetting / 12 volt auxiliary outputs.
- 200 mA auto resetting / Strobe output
- Power Input: 20VDC Plug Pack (supplied)
- Power Output: 13.8v DC @ 800mA
- Quiescent Current Draw: 80mA with 1 keypad
- Operating Voltage: Dual Voltage 20VDC or 17VAC
- Rechargeable Battery: 12 volt 7.0 Amp/hour Sealed lead Acid
- Battery Charging Current: 350mA maximum, current limited
- Dynamic Battery Test: Backup battery is tested under load, hourly and on arming
- Zone Outputs: 8 (D8XCEL4G) 2 x 24hr tamper inputs
- End Of Line Resistor: Choice of 12 programmable values including N/C. Default 2200 Ohms (2.2k)
- Maximum Keypads: 3 (Sold Separately).
- Integrated Radio Options: Multi-pin connector for the optional Ness Radio Interface. Supports up to 55 Radio keys . Up to 8 radio zones
- Serial Header: Serial data port for direct connect programming using NessCommsTM software. Also 2 way serial data
- Integrated Access Control: Multi-pin connector the optional Weigand Interface. Supports up to 3 Ness proximity access card readers
- Siren Output: On board siren driver with timed output. Maximum 3 x 8 Ohm horn speakers
- Strobe Output: 12v DC timed output. Maximum 2 x 1 Watt strobe lights
- Reset Output: 12v DC timed output. Maximum 3 x 12 Volt piezo screamers
- Equipment Power Input: 13.8v DC output for powering detectors and other equipment. Maximum 500mA
- AUX Outputs: Multi-pin connectors provides outputs Aux1~4, Aux5~8
- Box Dimensions (W x H x D): 235 x 300 x 90 mm (Plastic housing)
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 3 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.