S9377 • 16 Channel 1080p Network Video Recorder
Records upto 16 channels of 1080P resolution at 30fps
Live streams 16 channels of VGA resolution at 30fps or 4CH 1080P resolution at 23fps.
NOTE: Hard drives sold separately.
Link to Android phone app
Vacron NVR Viewer - Link to Google Play Store
Link to iOS app
Vacron NVR iOS app - Link to iTunes Store
All suitable cameras are listed as related items.
- H.264 compression
- Configurable as a NAS box for easy network access to footage
- USB 3.0, USB 2.0, eSATA external drive connection
- Live view 16 channels at D1 resolution, 4 channels at 1080p
- 16 alarm inputs & 4 outputs
- 10 users
- HDMI output
- RCA audio input and output
- VGA output
- RS-485 control port
- Gigabit ethernet port
Installations of CCTV systems can vary greatly in configuration and technical complexity. We recommend that unless you have skills in computer networking that you engage a CCTV installer or professional to set up your installation. The process can involve opening router ports, setting up IP routes etc which can be daunting for a beginner. Every installation is different, as a result, it can be difficult to diagnose set up issues over the phone or via email.
Information & Downloads
- Operating system：Linux
- Storage: Build in SATA interface x 2, compatible SATA / SATA II / SATA III HDD( Max. 8TB)
- External Device: E-SATA x 1(Max. 16T)
- User Interface: 17 operating buttons on Front panel controller
- Video Ouputs: HDMI/VGA
- USB Connectivity: USB 2.0, USB 3.0
- Audio Monitoring: Headphones (speakers) sound output x1
- Network Connection: Ethernet x1 – 10/100/1000 (IEEE 802.3 Type 10Base-T / IEEE 802.3u Type) 100Base-TX / I)；Auto-MDIX
- Network Protocol: Ipv4 / ARP / TCP / UDP / ICMP / SMTP / HTTP / RTP / RTSP / RTCP
- Compression: H.264 compression format
- Playback: Real-time Live View capable 16CH VGA @30fps, 4CH 1080P @23fps Synchronous Playback
- Recording Query: Time search, Event search (IP CAM displacement, triggered alarm notification)
- Playback speed: Slow forward / fast forward in 5 different speed,
- Play Frame by Frame mode: Forward or backward
- Pentaplex operation: Live/ Record/ Playback
- Event Notification : Motion detection, Video loss, HDD error
- Recording Mode: Constant recording, Schedule recording, Alarm triggered recording (including motion detection),
- Complete event video reserved 5 seconds before and 60 minutes after event taken place, Manual recording.
- Backup: AVI video output, backup storage to USB or remote NAS.
- System Management: Remote Client software; live, playback set up by PC (remote side).
- Authorization: Maximum 10 group accounts, Hierarchical authority.
- User Support: 3 users log on by Client-side software or browser.
- Browser MS IE7-IE9
- Power: DC12V / 3A
- Operating temperature: 0-45℃
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Dimensions: 315mm x 220mm x 60mm (W x D x H)
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.