S9747 • EAP225 AC1350 Wireless Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
- AC1350 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point EAP225
- Passive PoE Adapter
- Power Cord
- Mounting Kits
- Installation Guide
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1317 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP), Centralised Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralised Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.
- PoE Support: Support both standard 802.3af/at and Passive PoE (PoE adapter included) for flexible installations.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with MU-MIMO, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.
Information & Downloads
- Hardware Features
- Interface: Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port *1 (Support IEEE802.3af PoE and Passive PoE *)
- Physical Security Lock: Yes
- Button: Reset
- Power Supply: 802.3af/at PoE. 24V Passive PoE (+4,5pins; -7,8pins. PoE Adapter Included)
- Power Consumption: EU: 10.5 W, US: 12.6W
- Antenna Type: 3 Internal Omni *, 2.4GHz: 4dBi, 5GHz: 5dBi
- Mounting: Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included)
- Watch Dog: Yes
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Signal Rate: 5GHz:Up to 867Mbps, 2.4GHz:Up to 450Mbps
- Wireless Functions:
- - Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
- - Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
- - Automatic Channel Assignment
- - Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
- - QoS(WMM)
- - Band Steering
- - Load Balance
- - MU-MIMO *
- - Airtime Fairness *
- - Beamforming *
- - Rate Limit
- - Reboot Schedule
- - Wireless Schedule
- - Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
- Wireless Security:
- - Captive Portal Authentication
- - Access Control
- - Wireless Mac Address Filtering
- - Wireless Isolation Between Clients
- - SSID to VLAN Mapping
- - Rogue AP Detection
- - 802.1X Support
- Transmission Power:
- - CE:
- - FCC:
- Omada App: Yes
- Centralized Management:
- • Omada Cloud-Based Controller
- • Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)
- • Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)
- • Omada Software Controller
- Cloud Access: Yes (Through OC300, OC200, Omada Cloud-Based Controller, or Omada Software Controller)
- EAP Controller Software: Yes
- Email Alerts: Yes
- LED ON/OFF Control: Yes
- Management MAC Access Control: Yes
- SNMP: v1,v2c
- System Logging Local/Remote Syslog: Local/Remote Syslog
- Telnet: Yes
- Web-based Management: HTTP/HTTPS
- L3 Management: Yes
- Multi-site Management: Yes
- Management VLAN: Yes
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~60℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 5 years warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.