S9941 • 4 Channel Wireless 4MP CCTV Surveillance Package
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
• 9 channel H.264 network video recorder (NVR) with 4 wireless channels.
• Four wireless bullet cameras with IR.
• Four camera power supplies.
• DVR Power supply.
- 400m wireless range (line-of-sight)
- 9 channel NVR (4 wireless channels, 5 wired)
- Single HDD bay
- 4MP cameras and recording
- 2.8mm camera lens
- 4MP camera sensor
- 25m IR range
- HDMI/VGA monitor connection
- Easy QR code set up
- 25fps real time recording @ 1080p
- 1TB hard drive included.
Installations of CCTV systems can vary greatly in configuration and technical complexity. We recommend that unless you have skills in computer networking that you engage a CCTV installer or professional to set up your installation. The process can involve opening router ports, setting up IP routes etc which can be daunting for a beginner. Every installation is different, as a result, it can be difficult to diagnose set up issues over the phone or via email.
Information & Downloads
- Main Processor: ARM Cortex A7 Quad-core Processor
- Operating System: Embedded LINUX
- Input: 9ch (WIFI IP Camera/ONVIF Wired IP Camera) (4096×2160, 2592x1944, 2048x1536, 1920×1080, 1280×960, 1280×720, etc)
- Output: 1 VGA, 1 HDMI
- Audio Bit Rate: 64kbps
- Audio Compression standard: G.711
- Sensor Input: NO
- Output: NO
- Motion Detection: 9 Channel, MD Zones: 396 (22 × 18)
- Trigger Events: Recording, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips, alarm output
- HDMI: Resolution: 4K (3840 × 2160)/30Hz, 4K (3840 × 2160)/30Hz, 1920 × 1080/60Hz, 1280 × 1024/60Hz, 1280 × 720/60Hz, 1024 × 768/60Hz
- VGA: 1920 × 1080/60Hz, 1280 × 1024/60Hz, 1280 × 720/60Hz, 1024 × 768/60Hz
- Display Split: 9CHxD1/4CHxD1/1CHx1080P/1CHx3MP/1CHx4MP/1CHx5MP/1CHx4k
- Digital Zoom: YES
- OSD: Camera Title, Time, Video Loss, Recording, Motion Detection
- Video Compression H.264/H.265
- Resolution: 4k(4096×2160), 5MP(2592×1944), 4MP(2688×1520), 3MP(2048×1536), 1080P(1920×1080), 960P(1280x960), 720P(1280×720), D1 (704×576/704×480)
- Record Rate: PAL :4k@8×25fp, 5MP@9×25fp, 4MP@9x25fp, 3MP@9×25fp, 1080P@9×25fp, 960P@9×25fp, 720P@9×25fp, D1@9×25fp
- Record Mode: ManualTimerMotion Detection
- Playback & Backup
- Local Sync Playback: 1CH 4K@30fps, 1CH 5MP@30fps, 1CH 4MP@30fps, 1CH 3M@30fps, 1CH 1080P@30fps, 1CH 960P@30fps, 1CH 720P@30fps
- Decode Capability: 1CH 4K(3840×2160)@30fps
- Remote Sync Playback: YES
- Search Mode: ALL, Channel, Manual, Time, Date, Motion Detection
- Playback Functions: Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast Play, Slow Play, Digital Zoom
- Backup Mode: USB Device/Network
- Interface: 4xRJ45(1xWAN + 3xLAN ) 10M/100M Adaptive Ethernet Interface
- Incoming Bandwidth: 60MB
- Network Functions: HTTP, TCP/IP, IPv4, UPNP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, IP Search, P2P
- Onvif Version: Support Onvif 2.4
- Web Browser: IE8-11, Google Chrome (IE Tab), Firefox (IE Tab)
- CMS Software Support: Windows 7/ Windows 8/Windows 10
- Cloud Support(P2P): Yes
- Smart Phone: iPhone, iPad, Android, Android Pad
- WIFI: Support, WIFI Range: No Obstacles 300m Max.
- Interface Type: 1 SATA Interface
- Capacity: Up to 6TB capacity
- Language: Chinese, English, Polish, Czech, Russian, Thai, Hebrew, Arabic, Bulgarian, Farisa, German, French, Portuguese, Turkic, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian, Romanian, Korean, Dutch, Greek
- USB Interface: 2 USB 2.0 Interfaces
- Power Supply: DC12V/2A
- Working Environment: -10~55℃/10~90%
- Dimension(W×D×H): 219*217*40(mm)
- Weight: 2.0KG (without HDD)
- Waterproof Rating: IP66
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.