ST9137F • 1080p TVI Vari-Focal IP66 IR Colour Bullet Camera
NOTE: TVI cameras are only compatible with TVI DVRs
- TVI technology which allows transmission of 1080p video over existing coaxial cable
- 1/2.7” CMOS Sensor
- 1080P video output
- Low light sensitivity of 0.1 Lux / F1.4(Wide)~F2.8(Tele), 0 Lux (IR LED ON)
- Day and night 24-hour surveillance with IR effective distance up to 25 meters
- IP66 for weather-proof application
What is TVI?
TVI and HD-SDI both are HD-over-coaxial solutions. However, bottlenecks seen in HD-SDI applications still remain, such as transmission distance, storage, and total cost. Now, TVT has successfully developed the TVI solution, which is able to solve HD-SDI's previous problems by acquiring 90% of HD-SDI technology but conducting analog transmission via coaxial cable. TVI can convert the digital signals to analog ones; it extends the transmission distance, reduces the total cost, and takes less storage capacity. Its transmission distance is ranged from 300 to 500 meters via coaxial cables.
Furthermore, TVI transmits CVBS 75ohm analog signals, with resolution in 1080P and 720P at 30 frames per second, which is hard to be achieved by other HD-over-coaxial solutions. Users even can just change their old analog cameras and DVRs with TVI cameras and DVRs to get a brand new1080p surveillance system, without requiring any other professional knowledge or extra labor cost.
Information & Downloads
- Pick-up Element: 1/ 2.7” CMOS image sensor
- Number of Pixels: 1930(H) x 1088(V)
- Video Frame Rate: 1080P@30fps / 1080P@25fps
- Min. Illumination: 0.1 Lux / F1.4(Wide)~F2.8(Tele), 0 Lux (IR LED ON)
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB (AGC OFF)
- Shutter Speed: 1/30 (1/25) sec ~ 1/720000 (1/600000) sec
- Lens: f2.8 ~ 12mm / F1.4 ~ F2.8
- Lens Angle:
- - Wide: 104° (Horizontal) / 56° (Vertical) / 124° (Diagonal)
- - Tele: 35° (Horizontal) / 20° (Vertical) / 40° (Diagonal)
- IR LED: 36 units
- IR Effective Distance: Up to 25 meters
- IR Shift: YES
- Day & Night Mode: YES
- IRIS Mode: AES
- White Balance: AUTO / USER / PUSH / 8000K / 6000K / 4200K / 3200K
- AGC: Adjustable
- Sharpness: Adjustable
- Flickerless: 50HZ / 60HZ / OFF
- BLC: Adjustable
- IP Rating: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -25℃ ~ 50℃
- Power Source (±10%): DC12V / 0.5A
- Current Consumption (±10%): 400mA
- Dimensions: 271.75L (148.9 Camera only)L x 95W x 87H mm
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.