T3133 • 50mL Jar Bare Conductive Paint
$49.50 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
Nontoxic, solvent free and water soluble, conductive paint 50ml jars are great for prototyping, and safe for makers of all ages. Once applied the paint dries quickly at room temperature, and can be removed with soap and water.
Want to make it more intelligent? Try conductive paint alongside microcontrollers like the Touch Board, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, MaKey MaKey, or LilyPad.
Put this flexible, revolutionary jar in your toolbox today.
Check out this interesting tutorial to learn more:
How to use electric paints with LEDs
- Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
- Must be fully dry to work
- Easily removable with soap and water
- Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
- Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
- Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
- Connect batteries, LEDs and other components
- Great for attaching components and for PCB repair
- Can be used as a cold solder and wire paint
- Can be used with conductive thread and e-textiles
- Can be painted or sprayed over for protection or multi-layered circuitry
- Surface resistivity approx 55 ohms/square at 50 microns layer thickness
Information & Downloads
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.