W2614 • 14 Wire IDC Cable
$2.45 per m
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
Information & Downloads
- 14 Way. Grey insulation.
- This ribbon cable is a quick and convenient way to connect circuit boards and IDE drives. Termination is very straightforward and it is compatible with both our IDC P 5310- P5350 cable sockets and our P4120-4153 range of D-sub connectors.
- 30m Roll 1.27mm pitch
- -size: 28AWG (0.89mm2)
- -material: tinned copper
- -construction: 7/0.127mm
- -material: Fire resistant PVC 105ºC
- -average thickness: 0.26mm
- -minimum thickness: 0.18mm
- -diameter: 14 x 1.29±0.15mm
- -colour: grey (edge with red trace)
- -conductor resistance: max. 237Ω/km, 20ºC
- -insulation resistance: min. 100MΩ/km, 20ºC
- -capacitance: 60pF/m (G-S-G), 42pF/m (G-S)
- -inductance: 1.45µH/m
- -impedance: 100±10Ω (G-S-G)
- -propagation delay time 5.0ns/m
- -spark test 2500V
- -dielectric strength: min. 2kV in 1 minute
- -rating voltage: max. 300V
- -rating temperature: -20ºC to 105ºC
- Standard: UL2651/CSA C22.2 No. 210.2
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.