W4213A • 456/0.30 201A Black Power Cable
Information & Downloads
- High current capacity suitable for connection between battery banks and inverters.
- Material: Bare Copper
- AWG: 32.23mm2 × 1C (2AWG)
- Construction: 465/0.30mm±0.01mm
- Stranded Diameter: 8.53mm
- Material: PVC
- Average Thickness: 1.235mm
- Cable Diameter: 11.0±0.15mm
- Jacket Colour: Inside White, Outside Black
- Physical and Electrical Characteristics
- Rated Voltage: 300V DC
- Rated Temperature: 90°C
- Rated Current: 201 Amps
- Maximum DC Resistance: 0.00057M Ω
- Tensile Strength: ≥10.3 Mpa (Insulation and Jacket)
- Elongation: ≥100% upward (Insulation)
- Dielectric Strength: 2kV/min (Insulation in water)
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.