X3222A • 5050 Addressable RGB Magic LED Strip Light 1.3m
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
Power Supply Requirements
LED strips can require quite powerful power supplies. This strip lighting utilises RGB LEDs which can have varying current requirements depending on the brightness and colour the LED is displaying. Whilst the specification listed is an absolute maximum, we recommend 6 to 8A power supply for a full 5m reel.
Sold per 1.3m roll.
- IP67 rated for indoor or outdoor use.
- WS2812B on board controller chip
- Controllable with Arduino or Raspberry Pi
- 60 LEDs per metre
- Ideal for creative lighting effects, Christmas lighting etc.
- 10mm profile width, works with aluminium profiles (such as X 3249/52)
Information & Downloads
- Chip: WS2812B
- Voltage: DC 5V
- Typical Current Draw: 1.6-2.2A per metre (will vary with brightness/color).
- IC Type: Internal sealing type
- Maximum working current: 0.06A per LED
- LED Chip: SMD5050 RGB
- Package: 1.3m/Roll
- Connector: 3pin connector
- LED Quantity: 60 LEDs/M
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.