Z2540 • LM358 Low Power Dual Op. Amplifier
$1.95 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
Applications include sensor amplifiers, dc gain blocks and conventional op amp circuits which can be easily implemented in single power supply systems.
As an example, the LM358 can be operate directly from a standard +5V power supply voltage which is used in digital systems and will easily provide the necessary interface electronics without requiring the additional ±15V power supplies.
- Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
- Large dc voltage gain: 100 dB
- Wide bandwidth (unity gain): 1 MHz (temperature compensated)
- Wide power supply range: Single supply: 3V to 32V or dual supplies: ±1.5V to ±16V
- Very low supply current drain (500 μA) independent of supply voltage
- Low input offset voltage: 2 mV
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
- Large output voltage swing: 0V to V+− 1.5V
Information & Downloads
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.