Z2558 • LM393 Dual Voltage Comparator Low Power
$2.15 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
The LM393 contains two independent low voltage comparators designed to run from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. The LM393 can also run from split power supplies.
The LM393 has a unique characteristic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes ground even though it can be operated from a single power supply voltage.
- Wide single rail supply voltage range or dual rail supplies: +2 V to +36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Very low power supply current (0.45 mA) independent
- of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at +5 V)
- Low input bias current: 20 nA typ.
- Low input offset current: ±3 nA typ.
- Low input offset voltage: ±1 mV typ.
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Low output saturation voltage: 80 mV typ. (Isink = 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs
Information & Downloads
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.