Z6330 • Funduino 5V DC Stepper Motor And ULN2003 Control Board
A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor work
Dimensions of Board : 31 × 35mm
ULN2003 Darlington using high-power stepper motor driver chip
- The rotation angle of the motor is proportional to the input pulse.
- The motor has full torque at standstill(if the windings are energized)
- Precise positioning and repeatability of movement since good stepper motors have an accuracy of – 5% of a step and this error is non cumulative from one step to the next.
- Excellent response to starting/stopping/reversing.
- Very reliable since there are no contact brushes in the motor. Therefore the life of the motor is simply dependant on the life of the bearing.
- The motors response to digital input pulses provides open-loop control, making the motor simpler and less costly to control.
- It is possible to achieve very low speed synchronous rotation with a load that is directly coupled to the shaft.
- A wide range of rotational speeds can be realized as the speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
Information & Downloads
- Rated voltage: 5VDC
- Number of Phase : 4
- Speed Variation Ratio : 1/64
- Stride Angle : 5.625° /64
- Frequency : 100Hz
- DC resistance: 50Ω±7%(25℃)
- Idle In-traction Frequency: > 600Hz
- Idle Out-traction Frequency: > 1000Hz
- In-traction Torque: >34.3mN.m(120Hz)
- Self-positioning Torque: >34.3mN.m
- Friction torque: 600-1200 gf.cm
- Pull in torque: 300 gf.cm
- Insulated resistance: >10MΩ(500V)
- Insulated electricity power : 600VAC/1mA/1s
- Insulation grade: A
- Rise in Temperature: <40K(120Hz)
- Noise: <35dB(120Hz,No load,10cm)
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.