Z6400 • Hifiberry DAC+ RCA Module to suit Raspberry Pi
This item is no longer available to purchase.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering Comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi B+. Mounted in less than a minute.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi model A+/B+, 2B and 3B
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply required
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Fitted with standard RCA output connectors
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration
- The board conforms to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification. Note that this feature is still in development by the Raspberry Pi foundation. You will be able to upgrade your HiFiBerry DAC+ when it is officially available. The sound card already works without this feature.
Introduction to Hi-Fi Berry
Which Hi-Fi Berry Is Right For You?
Information & Downloads
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.