Z6509 • DFR0275 2.8" USB 320 x 240 LCD Touchscreen Module
It supports any computing device with USB Host communication functionality to act as a standard display or a touch screen device. You just need to add the corresponding driver. For the majority of embedded devices supporting Linux OS, there is an open source kernel driver and several OS images that you can try. Download the sources and adapt it to your project, or directly download the image and try it on any of the supported platforms.
USB TFT Touchscreen Wikidocs Page
- Extensive Device Support: You can use it as a display for most embedded development board on the current market (such as RaspberryPi, Cubieboard, etc.). Benefit from USB interface that provides opportunity for those devices that cannot connect with monitor for display in the past like routers. In addition, we support Arduino Yun and Intel Galileo Developer Edition!
- Standard Device Interface: With the drivers developed by RoboPeak, RPUSBDisp can be identified as a standard display and touch-screen device by the operating system, that means any existing graphical interface program can be displayed without any modification.
- Open Source Brings More Possibilities: As an open source project, we provide it's schematics, communication protocols, Linux kernel driver code and so on. That helps you develop and create new designs easily.
Information & Downloads
- Display Resolution: 320×240
- Color Depth: 16bpp
- Screen Size: 2.8 inch
- Communication: USB2.0 Full-Speed
- USB Interface Specifications: Micro-USB
- Touch Screen: Resistive Single Point
- Size: length 74mm(2.91"), width 60mm(2.36")
- Weight: 50g
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.