A3165 • Audio Over IP Dante POE Transmitter
- Dante Interface for Audio Output
- Terminal Block Input Jack on front panel
- Converts Line Audio Signal to Dante Network
- Input Gain Control on front panel
- Dante Sample Rates Support: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96KHz
- High Resolution Analog to Digital Conversion
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Excellent Audio quality
Information & Downloads
- LINE Input: 5 pin Euro Terminal , Balanced/Unbalanced.
- Input Impedance: 40 Ω
- Input Level Sensitivity: -10 dBu nominal
- Input Level Sensitivity: +10 dBu Maximum
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- THD+N: <0.1 %
- Noise: <-75dB
- Crosstalk: <-70dB
- Dante channel
- Transmitters/Receivers: 2/2
- Transmission rate: 100 Mbps
- Resolution: 16/24/32 Bit
- Sampling rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz.
- Dante interface: RJ45 jack
- Power supply: PoE IEEE 802.3af
- Dimensions: 92.5mm(W) × 25.2mm(H) × 68.2mm(D)
- Weight: 200 g
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.