D0919 • PSMBS2K UPS Maintenance Bypass Switch 2kVA
Manufacturer's Code PSMBS2K
$410.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
A correctly designed MBS enables a technician to perform maintenance on a UPS during normal office hours and without having to shut down your critical ￼￼￼electrical load while doing so. While in the "Bypass" position the UPS will still receive power from the mains so that the technician can perform maintenance procedures while the load continues to be supplied by raw mains.
Visit the PowerShield UPS Sizing Guide. which will help you select the correct UPS for your power protection needs.
- No downtime. Routine maintenance can be performed during normal hours by simply switching the MBS to the “Bypass” position. The load is then fed directly from mains power while maintenance is performed or the UPS is replaced all without interruption.
- PDU(powerdistributionunit).TheMBS has six outlets for distribution to your load.
- Rackmount. It can be mounted both horizontally or vertically (0RU) into a rack.
- Wallmount as an option either vertically or horizontally to a wall.
- Suitable for both line interactive and true online double conversion topologies.
Information & Downloads
- UPS Rating: 1-2kVA
- Input - plug: 10Amp (Australian)
- Input - lead: 10Amp Australian lead (x1)
- Output - Master sockets: IEC 10Amp (x1) (Not used)
- Output - Slave sockets: IEC 10Amp (x6)
- UPS leads: IEC 10A-10A cable (x2)
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 80 x 440 x 50mm
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.