M5730C • 30 + 30 500VA Toroidal Transformer
$155.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
Toroid transformers can be made to a lower profile than a standard solenoid core transformer, allowing for equipment of similar power to be of a lower profile.
Included mounting hardware
1 x Metal Washer: Φ8.5X90X1.2MM
2 x Rubber Washer: Φ8.5X120X1.5MM
1 x M8X70 Screw
1 x M8 Hex Nut
1 x M8 Washer
1 x M8 Lock Washer
- Lower electrically induced noise demanded by compact equipment.
- High efficiency enabling conservative rating whilst maintaining size advantages.
- The toroidal transformer is accepted as the industry standard, replacing the laminated type as toroidal transformers offer advantages in size, weight, and lower radiated field.
D: 127 d: 26 H : 63
Tolerance: ± 2%
* Outside diameter D is given as a maximum value, inner diameter d is given as a minimum value.
* Specifications subject to change without prior notice. Manufacturers please note, we recommend that a sample is obtained to confirm suitability.
Note: Recommended External Primary Fuse: Slow blow Littelfuse 218 Series T3.15A L250VP
Information & Downloads
- Safety Standard: AS/NZS 61558-2-6 Certified
- Primary voltage: 240V AC 50Hz
- Secondary voltage: 30V (parallel), 60V (series)
- Secondary current: 16.6A (parallel), 8.3A (series)
- Regulation: Better than 10%
- Maximum temperature rise: 75
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.