P0795 • Speakon Line Plug Connector NL4FX
Manufacturer's Code NL4FX
$14.95 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
Attention: speakON is NOT to be used as an AC mains or power supply connector!
- Current rating 40 A rms continuous
- Up to 50 A audio signal, duty cycle 50%
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- High impact materials - long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system "Quick Lock"
- Improved grip on latch
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 7 to 14.5 mm cable O.D.
- Improved screw-type termination for highest pull-out force
4 Pin Speakon® Wiring Details
SpeakOn® or Lockable Speaker Connectors can be wired up in a variety of ways for different applications. Two positive and two negative pins are provided allowing two channels of audio to be passed via a single connector. In single channel applications only +1 and -1 will be connected.
Information & Downloads
- Contact resistance: < 2 mΩ (inner) (after lifetime)
- Dielectric strength: 4 kVdc (peak)
- Insulation resistance: > 1 GΩ (after dampheat)
- Rated current per contact: 40A rms continuous
- Rated current per contact: 50A audio signal, duty cycle 50 %
- Rated voltage: 250 V (Insulation)
- Cable O.D.: 7 - 14.5 mm
- Cable retention: ≥ 220 N (subject to cable O.D. and material)
- Lifetime: > 5000 mating cycles
- Wire size: 4 mm²
- Wire size: 12 AWG
- Wiring: screw type terminals
- Locking device: Quick Lock (latch)
- Contact plating: 4 µm Ag
- Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- Insert: PBTP 20 % GR
- Locking element: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell: PBTP 20 % GR
- Strain relief: Polyacetal (POM)
- Flammability: UL 94 HB
- Solderability: Complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.