X3302 • 12V Neon Flex LED Strip Lighting IP65 Natural White
$115.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
- Lights up entire 5m length in a smooth light output.
- Cut to length as desired.
- Ultra bright, long life LEDs.
- Thin and flexible sheath (13x6mm) allows for tight radius bends in signage applications.
- Low voltage DC powered, safe to use and self install.
- Weather resistant IP65 rated.
We evaluated many different versions from various suppliers before deciding on these particular LED neon flex models. Whilst you may find types available on the market which are cheaper, we think these offer several key benefits.
1. Flexibility: If you are designing an LED sign then the tightness of the radius is an important factor. This neon flex can be curved into a circle 2cm across, allowing you to create shapes and lettering with ease. The silicone casing on other Neon Flex products we tried is simply not flexible enough to create signs unless they are very large.
2. Light output: The biggest variation we found in various samples was light output. This may have been due to the quality of the outer silicon and its level of translucency. We found this Neon Flex to be the best for brightness and overall evenness of light across the whole length of the strip.
Information & Downloads
- Input voltage: 12V DC
- Current per m: ≈750mA
- LEDs: 120pcs of SMD 2835 per metre.
- Weatherproof rating: IP65
- Lumens: 350-400 per metre.
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.