Z6514 • 7” LCD 800 x 480 HDMI Touchscreen For Raspberry Pi
$139.00 per ea
|All prices shown are (inc. GST)|
- 7’’ standard display, 800 × 480 resolution
- Capacitive touch screen, maximum support 5 point touch
- Supports backlight control, the backlight can be turned off to save power
- Supports standard HDMI interface input, compatible with and can be directly inserted with Raspberry Pi (3rd, 2nd, and 1st generation)
- Can be used as general-purpose-use HDMI monitor, for example: connect with a computer HDMI as the sub-display (resolution of the output has to be able to adjust to 800 x 480)
- Used as a Raspberry Pi display that supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, Kodi, win10 IOT, single-touch, free drive etc.
- Works as a PC monitor, support win7, win8, win10 system 5 point touch (XP and older version system: single-point touch), free drive.
Information & Downloads
- Size: 7.0 (inch)
- Resolution: 800 × 480 (dots)
- Touch: five-point capacitive touch
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 124.27 (mm)
- Weight: 380 (g)
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.