Z6530 • DFR0282 Beetle Board
As a stripped down version of the Arduino Leonardo, it enjoys similar powerful functionalities. Beetle aims to solve problems of low-cost controller, ease-of-proper-use, and to provide a low cost solution for disposable projects, such as DIY projects, workshops, gift projects, E-Textiles and educational. For students and makers who can not afford too much on hardware purchasing.
Beetle Board Wikidocs Page
- 20mm X 22mm compact size
- Direct downloading and testing via Micro USB
- V-shaped large-size gold-plated IO ports make it convenient for the user to twist wires upon, and can also be directly sewn on clothes with conductive thread.
- Two honeycomb shape gold-plated power interface
- Magic light blue soft BLINK indicator
Information & Downloads
- Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Digital I/O Pins: 10
- PWM Channels: 4
- Analog Input Channels: 5
- UART: 1
- I2C: 1
- Micro USB: 1
- Power Ports: 2
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 4KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2.5 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.