K5804 • LED Musicolour Light Controller Kit
Important Note For Kit Buyers:
This product is supplied in component form and requires soldering, drilling, and assembly. We recommend users are familiar with at least basic electronic principles and have the ability to solder.
Why buy an Altronics Kit?
Altronics kits are premium do-it-yourself projects designed to be assembled with ease. However, basic electronics knowledge and soldering skills are essential to construct our kits. A difficulty rating is provided to help determine if your ability is sufficient to build the kit project. Please note, once assembly has been commenced we are unable to honor any warranty claims. Please see the full details here.
Information & Downloads
- LED voltage: 12-24V DC
- LED current: up to 10A total (ie, 120-240W maximum)
- Number of LED strings: up to 16 per unit
- LED control method: PWM, 200Hz, 255 brightness steps
- LED connectors: 2-pin or 4-pin male headers, 2.54mm pitch
- Audio input: 0.5-2.2V RMS nominal, 180kΩ 100pF input impedance
- Audio output: 1.1V RMS, THD+N 0.004%, signal-to-noise ratio 100dB
- Audio file support: 8-48kHz 16-bit mono or stereo WAV files
- Maximum directory depth: eight levels
- Maximum files per directory: 100
- Control method: universal infrared remote (optional)
- Dimensions: 140 x 110 x 35mm
- Supply voltage: 12-24V DC
- Current drain: ~110mA at 12V
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Returns
We offer 12 months warranty on this product from its date of purchase. This is available from Altronics stores, online purchases or Altronics resellers. In accordance with our full warranty terms we will repair, replace or refund if goods you have purchased from us are defective.
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Not withstanding our warranty policy, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or service you may return the goods within 14 days of our despatch date. Simply contact us for a return authorisation number and we will refund your purchase in full, less transport costs on receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in as sold condition including all packaging, instructions, invoices etc.